Air Handling Units (AHU) provide critical services in most public and commercial buildings. They provide heating, cooling, filtration and mixing of the air for the building. Their correct operation provides high-quality air in the building, ensuring the comfort and health of occupants.
Filters need to changed regularly, and other components such as fans, heating coils, cooling coils, condensate drains, actuators and sensors will need regular inspection.
Regular, planned maintenance is necessary to ensure optimum running efficiency is maintained and to ensure the life of the unit is maximised.
Regular servicing can prevent costly, disruptive breakdowns. Regular maintenance can also reduce energy consumption. A poorly operating Air Handling Unit can consume up to 40% more energy than an Air Handling Unit which is regularly serviced.
ProService Technicians service all makes and models of Air-Handling Units. A full service carried out by an experienced ProService technician includes – filters, as well as testing of fan operation, damper function, motor currents, and heat exchangers.
• Trained and experienced AHU technicians
• Verification that your AHU is operating correctly.
• Scheduled replacement of consumables such as filters and belts.
• Electrical safety and electric motor inspection.
• Combustion testing of AHU’s which include gas-fired heating sections.
• Air-Flow testing to ensure specified performance.
Call us today to arrange a survey of the AHU’s installed in your building.