Infra-Red Radiant Gas Heaters are mounted at high-level in a building and beam their infra-red heat energy to occupants at floor-level. There are several different types of gas-fired infra red heater. These include radiant tube heaters and incandescent radiant plaque heaters.
While these products are designed to give many years of trouble free operation, they benefit from regular servicing. This ensures their long-term efficiency and reliability.
ProService Technicians can provide service for all types and brands of infra-red gas heaters. Our experienced and trained technicians will come to your building and carry out any necessary service work.
• Experienced and trained service technicians.
• 33 point checklist to ensure quality service.
• Installation and Location Tests to ensure you heater is properly installed.
• Electrical safety inspection checks that the boiler is safely earthed.
• Combustion tests ensure clean and efficient combustion of the wood.
• Flue tests to ensure correct draft.
• Carbon monoxide leak detection.
Please call us to arrange service of your infra-red, radiant gas heaters.