Biomass and Wood Boilers are specialist pieces of equipment, and need to be serviced by specialist technicians to ensure optimum efficiency and safety. We service Varmebaronen and Guntamatic biomass boilers.
Not only does regular boiler servicing improve the safety of your boiler, it can also save you money on your heating bills.
A regular serviced boiler is safer, more efficient, and less likely to let you down.
One of our trained technicians will come to your home and service the boiler in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Manufacturer trained service technicians.
• 33 point checklist to ensure quality service.
• Installation and Location Tests to ensure you boiler is properly installed.
• Electrical safety inspection checks that the boiler is safely earthed.
• Combustion tests ensure clean and efficient combustion of the wood.
• Flue tests to ensure correct draft.
• Carbon monoxide leak detection.
CO Alarm Option
We can also provide and install carbon monoxide alarms, providing you with additional peace of mind.