Solar heating can provide free hot water from the sun saving you money. It also has the benefit that it reduces the usage of harmful fossil fuels and replaces them with free renewable energy from the sun. Solar heating installations may also qualify for grant aid of up to €1200 under the SEAI, Better Energy Homes Scheme.
In order to install a solar heating system, you must have a south-facing location in which to install the solar collectors (sometimes called solar panels). This could be on the roof of your house or garage, or in another location such as the garden. The solar panels will normally be connected to a water heating tank in your home.
ProService Technicians provides an efficient and cost effective installation service for solar heating systems. One of our trained technicians will come to your home and carry out a survey. During the survey he will check to ensure that the solar collectors can be installed so that they face southwards and that they will not be overshadowed by any obstacles such as trees or other buildings.
If everything is ok, we will prepare a quotation for the installation. We provide a choice of types and brands of solar collector. We will explain the differences to you as part of our quotation.
• We will assist in preparing your grant application under the SEAI Better Energy Homes Scheme.
• Trained and skilled installation technicians.
• Installation carried out in accordance with Irish codes of practice.
• Safe work practices for access and working at height.
• Correct operation with your existing heating system.
• Extended warranty available.
• Annual maintenance plan available.
Solar heating installation available from €3000. Please contact us to arrange a survey.