Regular servicing of your heat pump ensures that it is maintained in tip-top condition and will continue to sufficiently supply low-cost heating for many years.
A regular serviced heat pump is safer, more efficient, and less likely to let you down. One of our trained technicians will come to your home and service your heat pump in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. What do you get from our heat pump service?
- Manufacturer trained service technicians.
- Installation and Location Tests to ensure you heat pump is correctly installed.
- Electrical safety inspection checks that the heat pump is safely earthed.
- Checking of refrigerant pressure levels.
- Cleaning of coil sand other surfaces.
- Checking of correct control operation.